Thursday, March 8, 2007

spotlessmind-tainted - Debunking this title

I’ve always wondered if its possible to have a spotless mind, or to know what it would feel like to simply, just not think. It’s strangely odd how in a moment things change, sometimes forever.

So i thought I’d start off with a little introduction about me, I’m the middle of five (Yes FIVE!!!) sisters. I have two elder and younger twin siblings, each of whom are unique in their own way. My second sister is married…and is due to give birth sometime in April. My mom should really be praised for all the effort she makes for us. My dad was murdered last year, actually, on Spetember 9th 2006, to be precise. These are the people who are most important to me, my beloved family. I am who I am because of the people whom i truly love, respect and hold in high esteem.

I’m from a small village in the heart of the drakensberg mountains of Kwa-Zulu Natal South Africa, called bervgille. I’m currently a student, but we’re probably all students, students of life, of lessons.

So here’s to my thoughts…

No comments:

You and I - Lebo Mashile

I've fallen so deeply in love rediscovering my love for poetry and words...This is such a beautiful piece... http://www.youtube.com/w...